To create the Account List follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Lead Management.The Lead Management page will be displayed.
3. Click Data Dictionary, right-click Account List, and then click +New Account List.The Add New Account List dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the account list and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
The new account list will be created and the Account List Attributes section will be displayed on the right side. The account name is the only attribute present in account list attributes.
After creating a new account list, the next step is to add account list attributes.
5. Drag the account name attribute from the account list attribute section and drop it in the ADD FIELDS section.
6. Select the in option from the attribute dropdown list.
7. To add values to the attribute, click the + icon in the values field.
The Enter Multiple Values dialog will be displayed.
8. Click the values you want to add to the attribute from the Select From List and click Save.
The selected values will be added to the attribute.
9. Repeat steps 6 through 9 to add as many attributes and add values.
10. Click Default Filter and select the filter that you want to apply to the account list. To use a custom filter, click the Custom Filter option and enter the filter criteria. For example, you can define the custom filters as 1 or 2 or 1 and 3. You can define custom filters for as many account names you want.
The new account list will be created.