Any account that has to be routed, will be routed based on a Salesforce field. For an account to be routed, you have to create a build in Salesforce and set the value of that particular field to True. You can then create the account router, in LeadAngel, and select the field that you set to True in Salesforce, in the details of the account router.
Account Router is a single pass. If an account passes through the account router the boolean value will be set to False for the field that you had selected under details. Any account can pass through the account router only once. However, if you want to re-push the same account through the account router, then you have to set the field value to True on Salesforce through a trigger or manually. You can have multiple account routers and can activate multiple routers simultaneously.
To create an account router, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Account Routing.
The Account Routing page will be displayed.
3. Right-click Account Router and then click + New Account Router.
The Add New Account Router dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the account router and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
The new account router will be created.
After a new account router is created, the next step is to add assignment blocks.
5. Drag Add Assignment Block from the right side section and drop it into the ADD FIELDS section.
The next step is to add routing territories into the assignment block.
6. Drag the required account routing territory from the right side section and drop it into the Routing Territory section of the newly added assignment block.
After adding the routing territory the next step is to select the assignment option for the account.
7. Select the option based on which you want to assign the accounts from the Assignment dropdown list. The available options are:
- Assign to SalesRep – Leads are assigned to selected Sales Rep. Select the sales rep from the dropdown list. Leads will be assigned only to active sales rep.
- Assign to Sales Team – Leads are assigned to the members of the Sales team using Round Robin algorithm. During the subsequent run, the round robin assignment starts from the point it was left during the previous run. Select the sales team from the dropdown list.
- Assign to Weighted Sales Team – Leads are assigned to the member of Weighted Sales Team. Members of the Weighted Sales Team are assigned leads based on the law of probability by generating random numbers based on weightage. Select the weighted sales team from the dropdown list.
- Do Not Assign – Leads are not assigned to any sales person, and are skipped the entire routing flow. These leads will remain in “Vyakar Queue” and will be re-processed during the next run.
The field to add value to the assignment option will be displayed.
8. Select the required value for the selected assignment option from the dropdown list.
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8 to add upto10 assignment blocks and assign accounts to them.
Note: The routing territory cannot be repeated across different assignments.
10. Click More Option.
The more options related to the select assignment option will be displayed. The following options are available in More Option the section:
- Trigger process builder (to send email and more) – For detailed definition of the option and related information refer to Trigger process builder (to send email and more).
11. Drag the Account Attribute (from the right-side panel), and drop it into the Data Value Update field and select the value for the attribute from the dropdown list.
12. Right-click on the newly created account router and click Approve.
The new lead router will be created and approved.