To create an account routing territory, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Account Routing.
The Account Routing page will be displayed.
3. Right-click Account Routing Territory and then click + New Account Routing Territory.
The Add New Account Routing Territory dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the account routing territory and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
The new account routing territory will be created and the approved lists of Data Dictionary will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a new account routing territory, the next step is to add the data dictionaries.
5. Drag the required data dictionary from the right side section and drop it into the ADD FIELDS section. You can search for filters using the Search box on the right side.
6. Select the required condition from the dropdown list.
Note: To delete a filter, click the X icon at the top-right of the filter section.
The field to add values to the attribute will be displayed.
7. Select the required value to the field from the dropdown list.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add as many filters and values.
9. Click Default Filter and select the filter that you want to apply to the account routing territory. To create a custom logic filter, click the Custom Filter option and enter the filter criteria. For example, you can define the custom filters as 1 or 2 or 1 and 3 or 1 and (2 or 3).
The new account routing territory will be created.