To create a new CRM contact filter, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Contact Router.
The Contact Router page will be displayed.
3. Right-click CRM Contact Filter and then click + New CRM Contact Filter.
The Add New CRM Contact Filter dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the new CRM contact filter and description in the respective fields and click Save.
Note: The name of the CRM contact filter should be unique.
The new CRM contact filter will be created and the approved lists of Contact Attributes will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a new CRM contact filter, the next step is to add the Contact Attributes.
5. Drag the required attribute from the right side section and drop it into the ADD FIELDS section. You can search for the attributes using the Search box on the right side.
6. Select the required option from the attributes dropdown list.
Note: To delete a filter, click the X icon at the top-right of the filter section.
The field to add values to the attribute will be displayed.
7. To add values to the attribute, click the + icon in the values field.
The Enter Multiple Values dialog will be displayed.
8. Click the values you want to add to the attribute from the Select From List and click Save.
The selected values will be added to the attribute.
9. Repeat steps 5 through 8 to add as many attributes and values to it.
10. Click Default Filter and select the filter that you want to apply to the CRM Contact Filter. To use a custom filter, click the Custom Filter option and enter the filter criteria. For example, you can define the custom filters as 1 or 2 or 1 and 3. You can define custom filters for as many leads as you want.
The new CRM contact filter will be created.