To create a CRM Lead Filter follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Lead Management.
The Lead Management page will be displayed.
3. Click Data Dictionary, right-click CRM Lead Filter, and then click +New CRM Lead Filter.
The Add New CRM Lead Filter dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the CRM lead filter and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
The new CRM account filter will be created and the Lead Attributes, Smart Lead Attribute, sections will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a new CRM lead filter, the next step is to add the different attributes.
5. Drag the required attributes from the right side section and drop them in the ADD FIELDS section.
You can search for the attributes using the Search box on the right side.
6. Select the required option from the attributes dropdown list.
The field to add values to the attribute will be displayed.
7. To add values to the attribute, click the + icon in the values field.
The Enter Multiple Values dialog will be displayed.
8. Click the values you want to add to the attribute from the Select From List and click Save.
The selected values will be added to the attribute.
9. Repeat steps 6 through 8 to add as many attributes and add values.
10. Click Default Filter and select the filter that you want to apply to the CRM account filter. To use a custom filter, click the Custom Filter option and enter the filter criteria. For example, you can define the custom filters as 1 or 2 or 1 and 3. You can define custom filters for as many leads as you want.
The new CRM lead filter will be created.