To create a lead routing territory follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Lead Management.
The Lead Management page will be displayed.
3. Right-click Lead Routing Territory and then click + New Lead Routing Territory.
The Add New lead Routing Territory dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the lead routing territory and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
The new lead routing territory will be created and the approved lists of Data Dictionary will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a new lead routing territory, the next step is to add the different options in the Data Dictionary.
5. Drag the required filter from the right side section and drop them in the ADD FIELDS section.
You can search for filters using the Search box on the right side.
6. Select the required option from the dropdown list.
The field to add values to the attribute will be displayed.
7. Select the required values to the fields from the dropdown list.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add as many filters and values.
9. Click Default Filter and select the filter that you want to apply to the lead router territory. To create a custom logic filter, click the Custom Filter option and enter the filter criteria. For example, you can define the custom filters as 1 or 2 or 1 and 3 or 1 and (2 or 3).
The new lead router territory will be created.