You can create a new auto conversion to define how the leads will be converted.
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Administration.
The Administration page will be displayed.
3. Right-click Auto Conversion and click + New Auto Conversion.
The Add New Auto Conversion dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the Name and Description of the auto conversion in the corresponding fields.
5. Click Save.
Note: The name of the auto conversion should be unique.
The new auto conversion will be created and the approved lists of Auto Conversion Preferences will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a new auto conversion, the next step is to add the different options in the Auto Conversion Preferences.
6. Drag the required option from the right side section and drop them in the ADD FIELDS section. The available options are:
- Convert Lead to Contact – converts leads into contacts if a matching account is found and if existing account owner owns the new contact record / existing lead owner owns the new contact record.
- Convert Lead to Contact and account – converts leads into contacts and account if no matching account is found and if SFDC admin owns the new contact and account record / existing lead owner owns the new contact and account record.
- Create Opp While Merging – specifies if opportunities are created while merging.
- Merge Leads With Contacts – merges existing leading to matching contact is existing contact owner owns the merged record / existing lead owner owns the merged record.
7. Select the required option from the dropdown list.
Note: To delete an option, click the X icon at the top-right of the particular section.
8. To approve the auto-conversion, right-click on it and click Approve.
The new auto-conversion will be created.