To create a contact routing territory, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel Home page will be displayed.
2. Click Contact Router.
The Contact Router page will be displayed.
3. Right-click Contact Routing Territory and then click + New Contact Routing Territory.
The Add New Contact Routing Territory dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the contact routing territory and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
Note: The name of the contact routing territory should be unique.
The new contact routing territory will be created and the approved lists of Data Dictionary will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a new contact routing territory, the next step is to add the different options in the Data Dictionary.
5. Drag the required filter from the right side section and drop them in the ADD FIELDS section. You can search for the filter using the Search box on the right side.
6. Select the required option from the attributes dropdown list.
Note: To delete a filter, click the X icon at the top-right of the filter section.
The field to add values to the attribute will be displayed.
7. Select the required values to the fields from the dropdown list.
8. To add values to the attribute, click the + icon in the values field and select the values from the Select dropdown list.
9. Click Default Filter and select the filter that you want to apply to the Contact Routing Territory. To use a custom filter, click the Custom Filter option and enter the filter criteria. For example, you can define the custom filters as 1 or 2 or 1 and 3. You can define custom filters for as many leads as you want.
The new contact routing territory will be created.