1. Log in to LeadAngel.
The LeadAngel home page will be displayed.
2. Click Contact Router.
The Contact Router page will be displayed.
3. Click Sales Team, right-click Sales Rep to ISR Mapping, and then click + New Sales Rep to ISR Mapping.
The Add New Sales Rep to ISR Mapping dialog will be displayed.
4. Enter the name of the mapping and description in the corresponding fields and click Save.
The new sales rep to ISR mapping will be created and the Sales Rep section will be displayed on the right side.
After creating a sales team, the next step is to add sales reps and ISR to be mapped.
5. Drag the Sales Rep field from the right side and drop it in the ADD FIELDS section.
6. Select the name of the sales rep from the Sales Rep dropdown list and the name of the ISR to which you want to map the sales rep from the ISR Mapping dropdown list.
The sales rep to ISR mapping will be created.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to add as many mappings.
8. To approve the team, right-click on the new team name and then click Approve.
A confirmation dialog will be displayed.
9. Click Approve to confirm your action.
The mapping will be approved.